My Special Whistle

  #newvideo is live a #storytime of My Special Whistle, this special video is dedicated to my special friend Sam​, for everyone that always ...

Friday, June 22, 2012

lets shake it all off part 3of3!







The book that helped changed my life as well thank you bethenny Fankel!

this that and all of it ;)






















  1. i gained all that weight summer 2012 not so much fun for me 170lbs to be exact
  2. Started to take a huge look on my life weight and what i could do to make a change in a big way all around.
  3. started working out 6days a week in September 2011
  4. had a big motivation every month October was the first i wanted to look great in a costume
  5.  got in shape for that in a big way as well.
  6. then i knew November was coming there would be food all over the place and i worked at a restaurant so wow! lol!
  7. everyday at 7am Lucy and i went running and did zumba every other day
  8. zumba!!! yo boday!! lol most fun dance workout ever!!! you have to try it you will get very sweaty! lol
  9. then of course i ate my brains out watching lady gaga's Thanksgiving special on TV with Lucy.
  10. the next day went very hard!
  11. it was huge this is around the time eliu and i were hitting it hard everyday and my Christmas photo shoot/family Christmas card was coming up in December so had to work out extra for that.
  12. made it did a great job!
  13. hello 2012! and hello to quick trim and insanity!
  14. did insanity for 60days and quick trim for two weeks it really works!
  15. running every day mediation and yoga are the key in my life now big time!
  16. shake that ass off at the gym!
  17. i got a gym membership with my friend Marco how cool is that? its honestly soo fun
  18. Marco took my a** to cycling town lol! no joke its hard work but worth it push your self and you can do it a little tip he gave me: "don't look and what everyone else is doing listen. there probably doing it wrong let me help you"
  19. I've been eating protein bars
  20. nature valley bars
  21. shakes
  22. always love natural drinks and naked drinks are the best love to get naked :) lol
  23. popchips! you have to try! they are sooo very good and good for you!!
  24. i workout 6,5,or 7 days a week its the most fun thing i can do and keeps me sane best advice: have motivation and a workout buddy.
  25. i didn't just loose weight i also lost a lot of bad and came in was the good. thanks to my friend Marco and kike and Juan. a lot has happen and had to happen so much and so little I've done so much growing I've never been so busy in my life working everyday blogging making videos working out and so much more going on but i couldn't have done i without them and my tia lupe,jess,tia yoly and everyone else i love you all change is good I'm growing..
  26. its all Life In A Bag: To MY FairyTale Life...
     






No comments:

Post a Comment