My Special Whistle

  #newvideo is live a #storytime of My Special Whistle, this special video is dedicated to my special friend Sam​, for everyone that always ...

Monday, June 18, 2012

busy bee! work,lucy,graduations,fathers day, workouts,summer!

Wow! lets not hold the breaks on this one! this is the busiest 3weeks of my life so far I'm going kray kray! but i love it my cousins and Friends have graduated school I'm so proud of you all! hmm Lucy is getting so big and smelly lol she has to stay inside more do to the heat:(
she has very sensitive skin and gets a heat rash poor baby!

I'm working my ass off at work and it feels so great to keep that up and put it first.

my workouts are getting kray and summer is on its way ahhhhhhh!!! hmm so life is getting wild but i love this. But sadly lol jk but for real i don't even have time for TV! wow! i know shocking lol thank gosh for dvr and re-runs lol

today work was so busy then got to the house backed 2 batches of cookies and played with Lucy watched the client list have kardashians on dvr for my day off to watch and did a vlog talked to my Friends and going to do a workout after this with perfect pushups and arms! yes winning! lol get excited!
oh! and made a 'like' page for facebook :) so get excited andd so much more in the works cant wait to tell yous guys!

p.s
ive made it 4yrs in texas wow!! lol

hers some pics aand vids from this week!



























No comments:

Post a Comment