My Special Whistle

  #newvideo is live a #storytime of My Special Whistle, this special video is dedicated to my special friend Sam​, for everyone that always ...

Monday, June 18, 2012

2 More days till summer how i lost it all?!

Theirs no big secret that I've lost a lot of weight, 35lbs to be exact! since last summer in 2011 it was no camp fire in the woods for me. Unless the marshmallow bag was all mine and i was doing no workouts lost a job got stuck there was a bit f narcoleptic hmm oh yeah then working too much and stressed oh yeah that's not to much right?
I weighed 170lbs summer 2011 that was huge! like huge literally and well huge! I'm not that tall so it looked like so much my ass was huge and it was not so fun but i was so determined to loose the weight and keep it off!

in this pic from April 2012 i weighed 138 then i lost the last 3 pounds and bam! on to gain some more muscle ill be sharing all that so get excited!

I have to thank my friend Marco hes is a big help. he pushed me to go really hard then my normal beast mode, ill never forget when he pushed me into cycling class wow! that sh** is kray kray! but i recommend it and with everything else in  my life so thank you Marco so much! love ya friend!

p.s i have a membership to the gym ha! lol my ass is always their on my grind! BEASTMODE!


No comments:

Post a Comment