My Special Whistle

  #newvideo is live a #storytime of My Special Whistle, this special video is dedicated to my special friend Sam​, for everyone that always ...

Friday, June 22, 2012

first Weekend of summer,pride,birthdays,video!

so excited summer is finally here!! still working out as hard and working hard at work very hard at everything i feel like i can really say I'm growing and It feels really good its and amazing feeling I'm not there yet but getting there. life is all about the climb. like my friend Marco says "life's a roller coaster"
pride took place all over in Chicago this week and Texas and anywhere else hope you all had an amazing time!
my cousin Jessica's bday was this week and beckys i love them soo much!
i shot a new advice from rob video this one is about change. its a big thing something i can really let you in on and talk about.

here's to next week get excited!



have a great time and start creating those memories!!
here's a song from way back, from Jennifer Lopez!!

No comments:

Post a Comment