My Special Whistle

  #newvideo is live a #storytime of My Special Whistle, this special video is dedicated to my special friend Sam​, for everyone that always ...

Tuesday, June 19, 2012

1more day! Then & Now ... What did it do? Part 1of 3

The secrets out!



Get excited its time to really break it all down for you from how i lost all 35lbs and how I've changed in such a big way besides the wight loss in such a huge major way! this will be in 3parts its pretty big so ill be sharing the rest of it all like I've been doing from quick trim for two weeks, zumba,insanity,running,yoga,meditation,working out,getting a gym membership and letting it all hang out and getting real with my self and life. and opening a box of emotions that needed to be released in a huge way!
all thanks to my friends and family Marco,kike,juan,jessica,tia yoly,terri,and tia lupe
get excited its coming in a huge big bold way I'm barring the rest of it all so get excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment