My Special Whistle

  #newvideo is live a #storytime of My Special Whistle, this special video is dedicated to my special friend Sam​, for everyone that always ...

Sunday, June 17, 2012

best dad in the world i love you grandpa joe!


Happy fathers day!
 My grandpa Joe is the worlds most hardest working man i know, since the age of 7 and hes in his late 60's or 70 now.

I may not have parents but my grandparents and the adults and people around me have always made a huge impact on my life. not having a father was sad for me until my friend Marco helped me go through that. but I'm not sad anymore its okay. My Friend Marco reminds me so much of my grandpa so does my friend eliu! there both very hard workers just like him and go for what they want and keep on going.

My grandpa always cares for his family he always puts us first before him. No mater what hes the best man alive hes taught me so much, how to be strong and never give up on life. He works so hard and is always there when you need him even on his days off  from work hes works at home LOL!
Grandpa Joe is the best husband,brother father and much more but most of all hes my grandpa! hes taught me so much in life, weather i make a mistake to try again and fix it and do it again. but never give up. he has a smile that can light up anyones face He's so very smart talented and well.... yes ive said it before but hes MY grandpa Joe! i love you with all my heart grandpa lets have another oyster race when you come to Texas again lol!



No comments:

Post a Comment