My Special Whistle

  #newvideo is live a #storytime of My Special Whistle, this special video is dedicated to my special friend Sam​, for everyone that always ...

Friday, June 22, 2012

Flashback Friday: Happy Birthday jessica!!!

I love my cousin so much everyone who knows me knows I'm obsessed with the ones i love so much! and I'm obsessed with my cupcake Jessica lol i love my cousin so very much shes always there for me makes me smile and food lol and we share fashion tips and tricks and talk everyday about any and everything in life. shes the best mom to her son best girlfriend, daughter, sister,  tia, granddaughter, and so much more but most of all my cousin aka my cupcake i love you jess hope you had such an amazing day besos from Lucy and i!
love this pic! our photoshoot we stood up all night lol!
easter! 2011!
best mom ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment