My Special Whistle

  #newvideo is live a #storytime of My Special Whistle, this special video is dedicated to my special friend Sam​, for everyone that always ...

Saturday, June 9, 2012

Want a Graphic design by Genuine?



   I love supporting my friends and he does and amazing job and its his dream. how awesome are these pics I think well i know, these are sick! they are so cool!! I'm always telling him how much of a great job he does so i wanted to share with all of you.
 
  If you're interested in a cool desgin or for a flyer, album cover or website desgin shoot him a message ill link his facebook right here [ http://www.facebook.com/mobileprotection#!/genuine.rich ]

or look him up on facebook.
Genuine Rich







heres some info to know from him:
Genuine Rich is my facebook name.

Im a Graphic designer here. Want a design by me ( Ask about rates )

----------------------------------------------------

Each picture I work on depends on level of specialty. Price will vary from each photo or design I retouch or graphic element I add to your image. When u consider every aspect that is going into your image and the time it takes to execute a great photo or design, the higher prices will accumulate in book covers, CD covers, posters, flyers, etc. I will work with you to bring your vision to life and to get the best result on your images. Every meticulous detail a client gives, helps me produce an aesthetic execution. In order to utilize an image Higher resolution pictures are the best . So the higher in size, (mega pixels, Raw or Tiff images) will result in a great product!

----------------------------------------------------

Your not only working with an amateur, but a professional graphic designer who takes pride in what he designs.

----------------------------------------------------
so send me a message.... =)

No comments:

Post a Comment