My Special Whistle

  #newvideo is live a #storytime of My Special Whistle, this special video is dedicated to my special friend Sam​, for everyone that always ...

Monday, June 4, 2012

Here's The Story: About My Last Job

The truth about my last job. I don't like to lie. But what I have noticed is when I'm scared I lie and hurt people. It's not intetional by any means, it's what I've noticed now giving my self and others time and space away it's what I noticed it's what I have done. The damage was already done I never like to lie because it's bad and also I like to be truthfully honest no mater what. I love where I worked at so much, but they were closing down at the mall where I live so, I had 3 weeks left to work there and also find another job. I was doing so much with so much help from my friends that I appreciate so very much and I hope they know that. But with so much other stuff going along with lossing yet another job again it was to much. I didn't give it my all I should have but I didn't I wasn't making it my buisness. Which was very wrong of me to do. So that was a mistake I made and a lesson I learned. That was me coming from a place of no, for the first time in my life. But now I've grown, making more mistakes but leanring so much and to ask for help and to be more vocal on how I feel. I'm also coming now more then ever from a place of yes, like my idol bethenny frankel and my friends Marco Kike and Juan have taught me and my family Tia Lupe Terri Jessica and Tia yoly. But as they and I say practice what you preach and talk is cheap. So I will be out there busting me ass to walk the walk as I talk the talk. Thank you love -Rob

No comments:

Post a Comment