My Special Whistle

  #newvideo is live a #storytime of My Special Whistle, this special video is dedicated to my special friend Sam​, for everyone that always ...

Saturday, June 9, 2012

11more days till summer how i shed those pounds!

October 2011l

getting into shape for Halloween :) was so much fun this is when i discovered zumba!!!!! LOL!

December 2011
feeling way better these were taken around the time of mine and Lucy(my dog lol) family Christmas photo shoot/Christmas card, it was so much fun so i was determined to get into shape. working out six days a week with running eating every 3 hrs tons of water and green tea!I love all teas but green tea is my absolute fav! we did really great the photo shoot came out amazing and everyone loved the pics.

another thsi was right before the shoot getting ready :)

No comments:

Post a Comment