My Special Whistle

  #newvideo is live a #storytime of My Special Whistle, this special video is dedicated to my special friend Sam​, for everyone that always ...

Thursday, June 7, 2012

Flashback Friday, Weight gain 170lbs! 2011

Summer '11 weighing in at 170lbs
 So I've recently lost a lot of weight, But I've also gained so much in so many ways.
I'm so excited to finally show and tell you guys all about it. how i lost the weight and trying to keep it off. Last summer was big for me i lost my job they closed down in the mall i was working so hard then stopped and working out and i wasn't eating right at all! and ill be sharing all that with you guys everyday till summer! get excited!!
I have done it all trust me I've done it! all 170lbs I couldn't believe it myself LOL!
by this time when i finally realized it myself I had got a new job at a restaurant, as a waiter and started to workout and try my best to eat right. 6days a week with one cheat day.

No comments:

Post a Comment