My Special Whistle

  #newvideo is live a #storytime of My Special Whistle, this special video is dedicated to my special friend Sam​, for everyone that always ...

Tuesday, June 5, 2012

I Have A NEW Job!

    Im so excdited to finaly tell yous guys that..... I have a new job!!!!

   I love it its so fun everyone is so nice and kind and its really nice and refreshing ive been working my ass off and working my ass out! but i just wanted to update you guys on what was going on ive been a little m.i.a being busy with work and workouts. ive been looking for a job for a while since my old job closed down. but im more excited now about this job I feel more diffrent. I feel better about this job now i just have to  get more busy and put everything into it. I thank you all for your support. all of my freinds and family for helping me out, all of you know who you are its going to get good from here on this Roller soaster ride thanks again everyone i love you all so much i send smiles and hugs from lucy and I.

-dont forget to smile and get excited,love Rob

No comments:

Post a Comment