My Special Whistle

  #newvideo is live a #storytime of My Special Whistle, this special video is dedicated to my special friend Sam​, for everyone that always ...

Sunday, November 18, 2012

Sunday Skin: don't Chap About It

Since the weather is getting very cold, you might want to get invested in a great lip balm. You can easily make your own or by a very in expensive one.

Do: apply when needed and before bed. So your lips soak in all that moister.

DON'T: Lick your lips. If your licking your lips for them not to get chapped and nasty then stop that right now. That will only make it worse.

If you do lick your lips a while lot and pucker up plenty then. Apply your fav lip balm.

Mine has to be any from blistex or Burt's and bees or this cherry flavored one from Chapstick. I think I like them all.
Tell me your fav.

No comments:

Post a Comment