My Special Whistle

  #newvideo is live a #storytime of My Special Whistle, this special video is dedicated to my special friend Sam​, for everyone that always ...

Monday, November 19, 2012

How To Be In my Thanksgiving Video

Okay so here's how it's goes, all you have to do is draw on a piece of paper saying "Thankful" in big letters and be creative!!

Take a pic with you and your family or you and your pet or friends or just you or even or kids. Make sure your smiling big and bright! I took a picture of Lucy so you can get and idea of how to do it.

I'm pretty sure she is as thankful as I am for her. I want all of you in this video!! Sp Send all your pics in by tweet or Instagram or tumblr tag/hashtag them with #thankrob so I can find them or tag me on my Facebook page Faebook.com/therobcarrasco ill put all the pics in my video at YouTube.com/therobcarrasco when it's all done.

Hope to get your pics happy snapping!!


Remember don't forget to smile!

No comments:

Post a Comment