My Special Whistle

  #newvideo is live a #storytime of My Special Whistle, this special video is dedicated to my special friend Sam​, for everyone that always ...

Friday, September 21, 2012

Peace day

Today is a great day, a day I love. I'm so happy there is a day dedicated just to this! I hope and wish for one day there will be world peace! Whenever I think of peace I think of people that do good and use there powers for the greater good. Makes me happy so very happy I can't even say in words someday I hope to even do just that. My cousin Terresa is a person that is just that kind of persons I know she wants to do that as well.

Terresa has an idol Angelina Jolie and she makes her heart happy, filled with joy! Because of the good she does. I always think of Jolie and Selena Gomez the kardashians Britney Spears Oprah Winfrey and the Trevor project UNICEF and the UNHCR the ASPCA and so many more on this day, here's to this day and so many more days to come of world peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment