My Special Whistle

  #newvideo is live a #storytime of My Special Whistle, this special video is dedicated to my special friend Sam​, for everyone that always ...

Thursday, September 20, 2012

Advice From Rob: Stress

 Hi Everyone!!
   i just wanted to tell you all how much i love you all so very much! and that you're all amazing and always so very special to me just makes my heart so happy and makes me smile everyday along with my hairy dog!

  Stress: its a very hard thing to deal with some of us bottle it up and some of us let it go away like if its nothing at all. i was asked if i can talk about this and how do i deal?
Yoga has helped me so much and meditation. and just having someone to talk to i hope this helps find what helps you. don't stay stressed for long. love -Rob

No comments:

Post a Comment