My Special Whistle

  #newvideo is live a #storytime of My Special Whistle, this special video is dedicated to my special friend Sam​, for everyone that always ...

Tuesday, September 18, 2012

No job Is Easy

We all have a job, we all have a hard job, we all have An easy job. It's an easy job when we can get it and it comes natural to us. A job is a Job.


You call you're job easy when you can get the hang of it and it's a "piece of cake" to you. Or even when it's something that comes natural to you. Do you love you're job? Are you at you're dream job yet? Is this where you want to be?

I always think of this when I'm at work and I'm not alone. I know my job isn't easy and I always ask around and the person next to me doesn't have an easy job as well there Job is much harder then mine. Then the person under or above them has a much harder or less work then them.

Then my friend gets a better job where he is way better where he worked at and it comes like a piece of cake to him. That job is easy, then to someone else it might come as confusing or hard.

Not everyone can do my job. Not everyone can do obamas job. Not everyone can do a janitors job. A job is a job, no job is easy, no job is hard. Take what you can at any time own it! And do all you can to move up and on. Everyone's part in a job is very important. Remember that.

No comments:

Post a Comment