My Special Whistle

  #newvideo is live a #storytime of My Special Whistle, this special video is dedicated to my special friend Sam​, for everyone that always ...

Sunday, September 16, 2012

A Look At Ambers Shower

Saturday was ambers baby shower and it was just so much fun we had a great time. Amber was so thrilled to see everyone there. Then we went back to her place and relaxed and ate a ton more, LOL and talked baby, to see that video go to viddy and find me @RobCarrasco and take a look at the pics here!

Im so excited amber you're going to be such a great mom! Lucy and I love you so much!



P.s as you can tell she loves animal print lol her and Justin are going to be a great mom and dad!

 Also click this link to watch a vidd on my viddy acount of amber and all her baby stuff :)

No comments:

Post a Comment