My Special Whistle

  #newvideo is live a #storytime of My Special Whistle, this special video is dedicated to my special friend Sam​, for everyone that always ...

Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Talented Tuesday: Meet Juan Ollervides, Hairstylist

He does an ahmaing job at waht he does hes my friend and he is sooooooo great! he has a true passion for what he does. he takes his time and its like he knows you forever when hes doing youre hair he has this touch that makes it look so red carpet ready oh so very glam.

Juan lives In passadena Texas heres his facebook page to add and msg him

Also here is his phone # to contact him (713)817-4498

Heres pics of his work.






6 comments:

  1. HES A FAG. HIS WORK SUCKS. TELL HIM TO FUCK HIMSELF...

    ReplyDelete
  2. He fucked up my hair!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ive known juan for years and to be honest I would never trust him with my hair, hes cool though.

    ReplyDelete
  4. HES A LYING SCUMBAG! DISGRACE TO THE GAY COMUINITY STAY AWAY!
    FROM THIS PATHETIC BASTARD.

    ReplyDelete
  5. check this link right here now check my source More Help visite site browse around this website investigate this site

    ReplyDelete