My Special Whistle

  #newvideo is live a #storytime of My Special Whistle, this special video is dedicated to my special friend Sam​, for everyone that always ...

Thursday, July 12, 2012

Advice From Rob: Rocks In youre Clear pathway


 A little about the video: I always see people going through so much, i can say yes! I'm one of those people. it hurts me so much and so bad when people are throwing things at you and you cant seem to "win" in life. You don't know where you're going but you know you're going somewhere in life.



 Don't let anyone no matter who they are put you down. sure you're going to have hard times and that's okay, if you have to cry, cry! if you need to be angry or mad or just take some space away do that. do what you need to do but always remember your not alone and never ever stop dreaming or believing in yourself!

love Rob

No comments:

Post a Comment