My Special Whistle

  #newvideo is live a #storytime of My Special Whistle, this special video is dedicated to my special friend Sam​, for everyone that always ...

Sunday, July 8, 2012

What A Week: KP3D, My Dreams, and Work.

 Yes its another week and month has gone by, Hello July! so this week my friend Julie and I went to go see The new Katy Perry movie 'Part Of Me 3D' it was ahamiazing she is so inspiring and i love her even more now if that was possible. but oh it sure is! i love you katy perry keep doing all the ahmazing things you do! i will follow my dreams even more!
go and see her movie in theaters now!
 Star Cast Auditions!: wow! I'm so happy to have found them and the fith was the day i did something special... i found a script i loved earlier in the week and bam! i filmed the audition! ahh i was so excited and nervous and the same time but the good kind of nerves ya know? I'm growing up and doing what i love and working really hard to go for my goals in life and do what i have to do. I'm really happy for me right now. I want you all to be happy as well! so go out their and do what you love! "what do you want to do in life?" ask your self that.
this is a pic of my audition uploading so excited to here feedback really soon!

 I'm working really hard at work giving it  my all on everything making everything my business and taking action! thank you bethenny Frankel,tia Lupe,Marco,Kim Kardashian and Jessica for teaching me that! oh and grandpa Joe! i love yous for that. i really am pushing my self really hard! at work workouts and all. Some days its hard but i don't ever give up no mater what i go harder!
hope you all had a great first week of July! "don't forget to smile"-love Rob!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment