My Special Whistle

  #newvideo is live a #storytime of My Special Whistle, this special video is dedicated to my special friend Sam​, for everyone that always ...

Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Life Has Its Downs

If you ever had a bad day that's alright, if you cried today that's alright. Hey it happens, no need to beat yourself up about it. People all over the world have bad days and sad times. Don't think for one second that you can't get angry at the world or just scream to the top of the moon with all that your feeling of going through. You know what because your entitled to a bad day, everyone is. As long as you don't hurt anyone or yourself I'm fine with you being angry.

That's alright , if for one time you feel like you just need to breathe and tell your self "I cant deal with all if this!" Let me tell you that you can and you will okay? "Can't" isn't a good word to use when I know that you can. "When there is a will, there is a way" and you will find it I know you will! Don't stay down for long have a bad day or week or so just don't let someone or something Put you down. I believe in you, like Bethenny franked says:

"Rome wasn't built in a day but eventually Rome was built. All roads lead to Rome"Bethenny Frankel

I always remember this and tell my self this.

No comments:

Post a Comment