My Special Whistle

  #newvideo is live a #storytime of My Special Whistle, this special video is dedicated to my special friend Sam​, for everyone that always ...

Sunday, January 6, 2013

Lucy And I Find A Lost Dog,

Oh im so excited to tell you guys that this little puppy is finally reunited with her family! I'm so happy for her I found the flyer on my way back just from the park and playing with her and bam! I see a flyer with her picture that says missing dog. I call the owner right away and Lucy and I go looking for the dog again.

I called the number and her mom answered and I found her again Lucy played with her till her parents got there. They wer oh so very happy and delighted! I'm glad I got to help them find there family member.

Her name is sandy! I did not take any reward. I told them the best reward was seeing how happy they wer to get there family member back. Here's some cute pics if here and with Lucy.











No comments:

Post a Comment