My Special Whistle

  #newvideo is live a #storytime of My Special Whistle, this special video is dedicated to my special friend Sam​, for everyone that always ...

Friday, January 4, 2013

Water V.S Soda Challenge

Okay so, I know so many people drink soda or some other go to drink and so do I every now and then. But I would much rather drink water. I rarely drink it anymore at all. But if I do I go with a diet coke it's not as bad for you but it's still soda so, no more soda. It's better for you and doesn't slow you down. Here's why you should give up the "good stuff"

Soda does taste really good, but if your trying to loose weight and not seeing any results, well then, it's the soda. It makes you bloated and full. Just like any drink would make you feel if you drink to much water as well. But, with soda it's not going to help clean you out and will be good for your skin. It's going to make you bloated and tired and not want to go at it with those workouts.

So try not drinking any soda for a whole week and let me know how you feel right after that? You can do this! Just try it for one week no excuses on why you need to drink soda.

Water will help you so much on your new start to a new healthy you. Like I said yesterday so many people don't drink enough water. So drink up and stay hydrated everyone.

So here's my homework/ challenge for you tonight. No sodas for a whole week starting today. If you already had one, well after that one then no more. Tell me how it goes. Drink up on plenty of water.

No comments:

Post a Comment