My Special Whistle

  #newvideo is live a #storytime of My Special Whistle, this special video is dedicated to my special friend Sam​, for everyone that always ...

Monday, December 31, 2012

Mommy Monday: Thank You Mommy's Of 2012


I want to say a huge, big, awesome, way to go, omg, I can't believe I did this! A dream come true to the mommys of 2012 and all the other moms and parents out there! Wow I don't even know where to start, this started out as a small little idea I've always had since I was in middle school Ive know so much about moms and all. So one day I do want to write a book and do some much more but! This idea also came about one day with my cousin Jessica and friend amber. Who are like sisters to me, when they were pregnant and I got so close to them so much and was there for them. Maybe a bit overprotected at times(sorry) but there with all my love.

Once day I said "hey( as I was talking to myself) why don't I have a day where moms just don't have one day a year to be celebrated but one day a week" so then became the day I created, the day that I would love, the day I know in my heart feels right. (And sounds very cute) Mommy Monday! This is and was truly a dream come true and to have you all be apart of it makes me oh so very happy!


So much more to come for this day and others I can't wait to tell you I'm working very hard I love you all so much!

Thank you Senny, you are such a great mom to your children as I see every day, your boys love you oh so much.


Thank you Jessica, your are one fantastic mother Ethan can always count on you to be there for him I just know he will always have an ahamzing mom I love you.

Thank you Charmaine, since day one when your little monkey was in your belly you cared for him and wanted nothing but the best for him and still do till this day and beyond I love you.


Thank you Amber, you didn't let fear get in your way of becoming the best mom in the world or and nap to small. I was so honored to be there when baby Aubrie was born and still now as the adventures of Aubrie continue I love you.

Here's to Mommy Mondays in 2013!










No comments:

Post a Comment