My Special Whistle

  #newvideo is live a #storytime of My Special Whistle, this special video is dedicated to my special friend Sam​, for everyone that always ...

Wednesday, November 14, 2012

A Happy GaysGiving

Oh patty where dose she come up with this stuff? Lol I love how creative she is!!! This woman is just ahamzing.
We all got together and sat around the colorful table and talked about things not suitable for your ears. LOL! But we all had so much fun seeing one another, we rarely get together so it's so nice when we all can laugh so hard and just be ourselves.

This is our thanksgiving so it's a must and was so much fun! What will you guys be doing for thanksgiving?

OH! MILO WAS THERE!! My dear friend I always tell you guys about . I just love him he's so funny and fun to be around. So it was all four of us! The Sex And The City.

Enjoy the few pics here

And how much do you love pattys snowman Christmas tree? She's so freaking awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment