My Special Whistle

  #newvideo is live a #storytime of My Special Whistle, this special video is dedicated to my special friend Sam​, for everyone that always ...

Thursday, October 11, 2012

Throwing In The Towel?

Sometimes you walk around and do all you can and not knowing when will life just say "okay you're here" but right now you think life is saying "get up, come on get up, what are you doing still in the same spot" but you're life isn't saying that at all. It's telling you "things will be alright." Work you're but off don't stop.

Don't worry you will get to where you want to be in life. I wish I could tell you the answer and hold you're hand through it all. Heck I wish I could hold my own hand when I don't know where things are going. It sucks when you have a plan and things don't go exactly as planned I know. One day you want to be an astronaut then you have to work at a low income job with sucky hrs right? Or worse or hey! Maybe it's something even better. And that's alright.

When life is telling you that things are going a different way or that you "should just give up already there's no point" DON'T! that's not you, I know how do I know? Who am I? I'm someone who's been there I'm not where I want to be...yet but I know where I want to be and I know you do as well.

You're not alone, you don't have to throw in the towel when things get bad I know something will come. I just know something will. When you think what else is there? Think of the good times happy times in you're life. The things that made you smile.

If you're in a bad relationship and are thinking, what do I do now? Where do I go from here? look at all the stuff around you look at all the possibilities. Are you happy? Or are you happy for them?

Same thing with a job don't stay in somewhere to long because the people are nice. You want to grow then grown and grow big. Use this in school and everything as well. I know you can do it so no throwing in the towel.

No comments:

Post a Comment