My Special Whistle

  #newvideo is live a #storytime of My Special Whistle, this special video is dedicated to my special friend Sam​, for everyone that always ...

Thursday, October 11, 2012

Happy National Coming Out Day!


Today is a big day its national coming out day. I just want to say thank you to you for always standing by me. I never knew i would come out one day. i never knew i would come out. i was always scared. I'm  not going to repeat that story that would be way to long and way to emotional.
 
  My cousin Jessica and Anthony always protected me once i got here to Texas and are still here for me so is my family and friends. Eliu, Milo, And Saul we are the Sex And The City and were happy with who were are, we are all very different but gay, but different. ill let you figure which four is which four LOL!
 I want to tell you all that you are not alone, you are never alone. i know things get scary and its a very scary world but always remember to be you. everyone will love you for who you are. i love you!
don't forget to smile, oh yeah and I am A PROUD GAY MAN, and A PROUD GAY FATHER TO ONE AHMAZING DOG named lucy

watch my coming out story here:

No comments:

Post a Comment