My Special Whistle

  #newvideo is live a #storytime of My Special Whistle, this special video is dedicated to my special friend Sam​, for everyone that always ...

Sunday, October 7, 2012

You Will Be Missed Tio Cat

Recently my family got the news that our uncle has passed away. He's my Grandmothers baby brother. He was a very funny man. I always remembered him growing up. He would always play tricks on us and he always had a laugh with me. He and my grandma wer so close I've never seen a brother and sister closer.

He would help Jessie and me shovel snow. And he would always fall asleep at any given time. We would always laugh when he would do that. Like really at random watching a game or just at the kitchen table bam! When he's asleep my uncle Jessie would have a ball with him when he would sleep lol. Oh and he would always try and give us money for no reason. But we never took any but my grandma and grandpa wer like if he ask's you one more time say "yes Tio give me a million" lol

Oh... uncle art you will be missed we will always remember you as Tio cat...

No comments:

Post a Comment