My Special Whistle

  #newvideo is live a #storytime of My Special Whistle, this special video is dedicated to my special friend Sam​, for everyone that always ...

Monday, June 15, 2015

Thinking What The Hell



 Why hello there, i know a lot of you have been
asking me where have i been or why i haven't been posting any videos and i really don't know what to say but that i am sorry, i really am i will be back to making videos very soon hopefully soon. i have tried and tried but its hard at this moment every time i try i go off topic or i stumble on my words or i start to cry but sometimes its easier to put it into words. so here i go ill keep it short and simple. All i can really say, is,

  that I'm only human and we all go through ups and downs and all around and stuff like that. i know i always kept you guys in the loop or take yous guys with me but lately I've been feeling like such a failure and I'm sorry just feeling so much and allowing myself to feel all the feels of recent things that have been going on in my life. I know I'm not a failure and neither are you but its just how i felt a bit, but ill be back soon because i miss yous guys.

 just know I'm sending you lots of smiles and love your way I've been reading your message's and love you guys have show and have been giving me, thank you talk to you all soon Don't Forget To Smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment