My Special Whistle

  #newvideo is live a #storytime of My Special Whistle, this special video is dedicated to my special friend Sam​, for everyone that always ...

Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Something I Want You To know

something i want you to know is a video that i made talking about all the feels and sometimes, i cry, and then sometimes I'm like what the nickles is this how can you not take a moment and feel all the feels and then your like oh heck no this is dumb and then your like oh Wait i thought life was going to throw me some lemons. but life thew you some rotten ones and you tried your best to use those nasty ass lemons and nope they were gross, so damn gross but you managed and that lemonade came out tasting like a big batch of shit and everyone spitting it out! and your like why? i tried real hard i stirred that so hard and then you just spit it out and didn't even give my shitty lemonade a chance and like that? thanks guys so sweet.

 but you make a new batch and it will be amazing soon everyone will come to your "piece of shit lemonade stand" and love it so hard!

so uhmm yeah what did you just read? watch the video i love you! and don't forget to smile

No comments:

Post a Comment