My Special Whistle

  #newvideo is live a #storytime of My Special Whistle, this special video is dedicated to my special friend Sam​, for everyone that always ...

Friday, May 3, 2013

Happy Birthday Uncle Jessie!

Wishing my uncle Jessie a very happy birthday! I swear I'm going to find a pic when he was younger he looked just like uncle Jessie from full house no lie! Since I am Mexican we say Tio Jessie but I say uncle Jessie because he reminds me so much of uncle Jessie from full house.

Here's to a very kind uncle and such a sweetheart he's always there and always will be sometimes I like to get angry with him when I was younger but it's only because he was so right all the time and in then end he would always say "I love you mijo, no mater what were family I will always be here."he's like the father I never had. So here's to a great father figure and dad and uncle,son, friend brother and so much more!

Lucy and I love you uncle Jessie! Happy birthday!







No comments:

Post a Comment