My Special Whistle

  #newvideo is live a #storytime of My Special Whistle, this special video is dedicated to my special friend Sam​, for everyone that always ...

Monday, April 29, 2013

Congrats On Two Years Of Royalty Love

Wow two years past so fast it's insane how you fall madly in love with someone you know? And now there expecting a baby soon. Love truly is the most powerful thing in the world.

When you love someone, time or anything doesn't matter you want to go all the way and do what ever you have to do for that person it's truly amazing. I can't wait for that day to come that I can look in to that persons eyes and say I love you and start our family with my dog Lucy and live out happily ever after forever with our hearts connecting out hands will be held tight and we won't ever want to loose the other, because we love one another so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment