My Special Whistle

  #newvideo is live a #storytime of My Special Whistle, this special video is dedicated to my special friend Sam​, for everyone that always ...

Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Home For The Holidays

Everyone is all under one roof and I love it! Laughs smiles and everything I love my family oh so much. We all had such an ahamzing time there the best people I know.

Carrasco, Yanez, and The Alanso family!
It was Jessica, Pablo, and baby Ethan! And aubrii and Anthony! And Tia lupe and tio chato and oli! And the dogs and I all there under one roof so much family fun.

Lucy and I got to spend part of Christmas Eve and the rest if Kristina's day together it was so much fun! I loved it! I told ya guys Santa is real!!

Here's to you all I hope you all had such an ahamzing holidays and here's to the new year!





















































No comments:

Post a Comment