My Special Whistle

  #newvideo is live a #storytime of My Special Whistle, this special video is dedicated to my special friend Sam​, for everyone that always ...

Saturday, December 15, 2012

Congratulations Saul Is A Graduate!

I want to start by saying how very proud I am, my dear friend saul has graduated college. He's such a smart man. He graduated college today can you believe that? From Lamar University! My friend patty and I went to his graduation today and it was very beautiful. All of the speakers did an ahamzing job had such great speeches.

Saul I'm so very proud of you. How far you have come, and where you will go in life. You are one very talented young man and will go very far in life I just want you to know like all the Disney movies I watch and like we all say. Milo,Eliu, and I the sex and the city that were all friends forever. You will go so very far in what ever you do, we all are here for you to while your glasses or help you study or all that neat stuff. with that big head of yours that has so much knowledge inside if it I just know you will go far in life.

From Lucy and I we love you so much and are so very proud of you.













No comments:

Post a Comment