My Special Whistle

  #newvideo is live a #storytime of My Special Whistle, this special video is dedicated to my special friend Sam​, for everyone that always ...

Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Wonderful Wednesday: Never Say Never

Whenever in life you sit down and analyze you're whole life and wonder what do I do? Where do I go from here? What's next? Or okay what's the next big thing I have to do or just what?

"What" is the big question when you're going through a lot and have gone through so much. When life has time to kick you're but down and make you cry and throw so many bad people you're way or even just make you think what is going on here? Remember not to give up please don't give up. I can say this because there was one time in my life where I wanted to shut it all down and just say okay I'm done. But then I remembered Christmas and my dog and everything at that time that made me happy. So why give up?

That's right! Why give up? There is no reason to give up. Never say never. No ones life is really planed or knows okay, this is what's going to happen. Sometimes what you want comes later and sometimes it comes right now.

Right now something is happening and I have to do my best at it(can't wait to tell you soon) and even if I fail the first time I have to not give up. Remember "stay strong" and that's what I will do I am going to keep going into high gear, don't forget to smile. Love Rob

No comments:

Post a Comment