My Special Whistle

  #newvideo is live a #storytime of My Special Whistle, this special video is dedicated to my special friend Sam​, for everyone that always ...

Thursday, October 4, 2012

When Things Get hard

Boy do I know first hand when things get hard. But do you stop just because its hard? No, you do not. You keep going and push you're self even If its hard. The outcome of a hard but great situation will be GREAT! Try to step back from the situation and then go back no need to rush into it, it's right there so don't run away. Remember baby's don't walk before they can crawl. People don't just automatically know what there doing when they Choose the right career they want for them self. You just have to learn what works for you and not give up and keep pushing its going to be hard not everything in life is easy and doesn't come right away to you so keep going.

When you're in a tough spot say "let me step back a then come back to this later, then I'm going head on and going in like a lion on its prey"

No comments:

Post a Comment