My Special Whistle

  #newvideo is live a #storytime of My Special Whistle, this special video is dedicated to my special friend Sam​, for everyone that always ...

Sunday, October 28, 2012

Sunday Skin: Exfoliation

Scrub a dub dub that skin of yours.

Remember last week when I told you all about a good mask? And after the green mask I exfoliate? It's that's easy to remember to exfoliate.

Exfoliate once a week. Every week. You can also exfoliate in the night to remove the dead skin daily as well but make sure it's not a really rough one. I always use the st. Ives Apricot Scrub. It works great and feels great. Always does the job.

Exfoliating your skin helps remove all the dead skin and black heads From you're face. You can also exfoliate you're body with sugar scrubs or sea salt scrubs. It helps your skin shine like the beauty you are.

Remember to moisturize right after then you will wake up with great smooth feeling skin.

What do you guys exfoliate with?

No comments:

Post a Comment