My Special Whistle

  #newvideo is live a #storytime of My Special Whistle, this special video is dedicated to my special friend Sam​, for everyone that always ...

Monday, October 29, 2012

Mommy Monday: Relax when You Can

Today I want to talk you you moms all about relaxation. Trying to relax and be the best mom you can. That know you are. Staying up all those late nights and mornings not getting any sleep at all. I know you all are super heroes, and you're cape is the clothes you still have on from the night before or maybe it's the blouse that has food spilled on it from the little one, or maybe it's the jeans that you were on the floor with the little one laughing you're heads off at his/hers favorite cartoon.

Don't blame your self or think that you're bad for taking a little time off or even a small second away. It will be a okay. Then you go right back and attack that little one with plenty of kisses from mommy.

You are already the best mom ever don't be so down on you're self. You're doing a great job. You're child loves you so much I know once you look in those eyes all you see is dreams of a thousand years to come. when they see into your eyes they see love, hope, faith, and magical love from the one they love.

So always take time when you can and relax. Even a bath or a good tv show is just fine. I love you from me and my dog Lucy.

No comments:

Post a Comment