My Special Whistle

  #newvideo is live a #storytime of My Special Whistle, this special video is dedicated to my special friend Sam​, for everyone that always ...

Sunday, September 2, 2012

A Letter

 From such a young age growing up and watching those ahmazing disney movies and loveing them and the idea that walt disney himself had instiled in me led me to the path of following my heart. no mater what. my life has never been perfect. have i tried to be perfect? at times yes, yes i have. i never meant to hurt anyone. let alone think that one day i would have to defend my veiw on love and life.
 
 So here it goes, in the best way i can...
 
 please understand that i never meant to hurt anyone, ever. i love, love like the next person in line who wants to be in love who want s to fall in love who waits for there true love. everyone deseveres love.
 
 My tia Yolanda told me since i was small and even now, "to always follow my heart and to fall in love and some people fall out of love to fall in love and its okay to cry."
 Ill never forget the day i called her in tears about crying and if it was okay to cry? and she said of course it is. i knew she was smiling over the phone but to me it made me feel better we talked for two hrs.
 
 
  My family and friends all know that i follow my heart I'm the biggest hopeless romantic ill give  anyone a hug who's in love. i cant believe that i would have to defend my view on love the most powerful thing in the world. what i know is right in my heart. it pains me to sit here thinking about it but its what i have to do. my life isn't a fairy-tale you might not see it in a Disney movie but its my fairy-tale life. my friend Marco once helped me realize that. sometimes when you fall in love you're heart and you are all in it. that's fantastic! but sometimes things change sometimes people don't see things the way there meant to be seen i don't know, but something wast connecting for me. i wont bash someone i loved at one point because that's not who i am. i cant do that, once i was in it, why hurt someone? its best for people to go there own ways then right?
 
 i love you all so much, i hope you know to follow you're heart and to always be happy no matter what.

 
 My Tia Yolanda also told me " one day you're prince will come" i like to think of that as true, but for now ill keep following my heart i hope you all understand. 

- Love Rob


No comments:

Post a Comment