My Special Whistle

  #newvideo is live a #storytime of My Special Whistle, this special video is dedicated to my special friend Sam​, for everyone that always ...

Monday, September 3, 2012

My 100th Blog Post Is To You MY READERS!


With so much always going on in my life all around me and i don't even know where to begin but i want to thank you all who read my blogs daily oooooor when ever i can LOL! but for real! its to you!!!
 
More to come!!!
 
You all ask for beauty tips, diet tips, workout tips, tips maybe even? LOL! and life and love and anything. weather I'm updating you on my life or the ahmazing people i meet out on the street this is for you, anyone so thank you for reading i love to write i someday want to have so many books and a talk show but for now thank you for everything hugs and smiles a nd remember dont forget to smile because youre special.
 
 
 
Heres a few of my fav pics i posted on my blog:





























































 

 

love Rob


No comments:

Post a Comment