My Special Whistle

  #newvideo is live a #storytime of My Special Whistle, this special video is dedicated to my special friend Sam​, for everyone that always ...

Friday, August 3, 2012

Flashback Friday: TRUE Love Pat-Rick



okay, can we just awe over this pic of Patty and Rick? how cute are they? what a throw back i die for the cuteness!! LOL! love them they are so ahmazing i always love hearing how they fell in love every time over and over it never gets old to me because every time they say it, they say it with so much love in their eyes. ahh its true love.


They are always so very supportive of one another. and right there hand and hand day by day no mater what brings joy to my heart knowing that one day it truly is possible for me to have the love that i want, that love is so pure beautiful and ahmazing. they live a wonderful life of love since so young rick said "they were going to get married" patty knew she wanted rick and ever since there teen years they have been together ever since :) ahhh love, it truly is the most powerful thing in the world :) love you guys so much!


heres a few pics of them over the years :)










No comments:

Post a Comment