My Special Whistle

  #newvideo is live a #storytime of My Special Whistle, this special video is dedicated to my special friend Sam​, for everyone that always ...

Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Talented Tuesday: Lupe Carrasco Yanez, Mother

My tia lupe shes an ahmazing incredible woman she can do anything she has the biggest heart in the world! she cares for everyone shes not so mushhy gusshy but she has her way of showing she loves you. Shes like a mom to me i can tell her anything she  might roll her eyes at times but shes right there for me at all times shes so hard on us because she loves us. she only and always wants the best for us.

Recently a couple month i went to her "mansion" lol thats what i call her house and she looks ahmazing just stunning my tia isn't one to take pics, so i knew when she was posing for me she was proud and happy she is so fab in every way. Jessica.Anthony.Olivia and i all love you so very much tia! Besos!!! shes an ahmazing woman of the Carrasco Family!





No comments:

Post a Comment