My Special Whistle

  #newvideo is live a #storytime of My Special Whistle, this special video is dedicated to my special friend Sam​, for everyone that always ...

Monday, June 11, 2012

9 more days till summer 2012 hello quick trim.

going to Alondras birthday dinner at Cheddars was so much fun.

getting ready for my cousin Jessica's baby shower in January was so much fun we had a great time at the shower some family came into town as well :)

 
Why hello there Quick Trim, i started quick trim the second week of January.
i wanted to real kick up my workouts and really try the product everyone knows i love that kardashians so why not try this product and it has natural ingredients. it was for 14 days and wow did it make the difference when i went on it and went off here's my first day on quick trim.

I was working out 6 days a week with one cheat day watching the kardashians every Sunday while i cheat and running every morning at 6 or 7am with my dog Lucy.

this was the first week of quick trim.
second week and it felt great i recommend you try it out i know it works so i can say it does and will go back again if i want to. i finished using it in February,

oh and btw i had no gym membership at this time this was all workouts at the house and outside. and once at my cousin Jessica's apartment gym

No comments:

Post a Comment