My Special Whistle

  #newvideo is live a #storytime of My Special Whistle, this special video is dedicated to my special friend Sam​, for everyone that always ...

Friday, June 15, 2012

4years wow!

From Chicago to Texas
 Wow! can you believe it? its been four years already how kray kray is that? I'm so happy and excited for everything and everyone i have met it makes me oh so very happy :) i love you all so much words cant even express.


 There have been so many ups and downs and all arounds and ill be the first to raise my hand and say yes! i can be a train wreck LOL! but its life so thats okay.


  But the best part of life... well my life is knowing that my fairyTale life is still getting on its way. its my own like my friend Marco told me.



  Its Life In A Bag: To MY FairyTale Life...

No comments:

Post a Comment