My Special Whistle

  #newvideo is live a #storytime of My Special Whistle, this special video is dedicated to my special friend Sam​, for everyone that always ...

Sunday, August 14, 2016

Just A Little Thought

  You know that feeling you get on at the pic of your stomach and then it leads up to your throat and you're like oh man, I feel like complete and utter shit! Or I'm about to cry but, I really don't want to and I also feel like life in its own way is telling me to just cry.  As if it's OK to just let it all out but that feeling in your throat feels a guilt because you don't want to let it out, because you feel like it isn't at the right moment to let out. can I really let it all out? I know this sounds crazy but I know I'm not the only one feeling this way. 

 I know especially when I'm feeling a difficult way or difficult feeling anyways that someone out there is feeling the same way that's why I started making videos six years now this year and a lot has happened in those six years.  Come to think of, it just thinking of it all seems really crazy. So crazy that I'm up at 5:45 AM in writing on my blog so crazy that and trying to be creative thinking of new ideas and so much more. I don't know what's more crazy that I'm thinking of making French toast for everyone when they come back from Chicago or that I'm going to go for work at 6:45 AM? Or is it crazy that I want to cry right now but I'm trying my hardest to hold it in? 

 I don't know, but what I do know is right now I'm feeling, overwhelmed, looking for a new job, wondering what the hell am I doing, most of all how did I get to this point? I was doing pretty good I was proud of myself right now I'm not so proud of myself it's only in getting back to being really proud of myself. Is anyone else in this boat with me or am I the only one about to cry am thinking about everybody else in the world and wondering what's going on right now? I know it's totally insane a lot is on my mind October right around the corner and I am in Lala land wondering when this ride is going slow down or at the very least some good news come along on this damn boat ride. 

Well that's my thoughts right now, I know this makes no sense or if it made sense to you hopefully will see this together and will come forward to that idea or an agreement or through this situation that we can handle because we got this! we can definitely handle this together like Bethenny  Frankel says lets come from "a place of yes" and like I say don't forget to smile. 

I love you, talk to you soon 

2 comments: