My Special Whistle

  #newvideo is live a #storytime of My Special Whistle, this special video is dedicated to my special friend Sam​, for everyone that always ...

Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Happy For You Nicholas

 I'm so very happy for my dear friend Nicholas. A big move so fast it's already been a month now and your coming a long way growing and a new car and so much more. I'm very happy as long as you are happy that's all that matters because that makes me happy. 

 I want nothing but the best for you in life and for you to be able to breathe and just be who you are and all that you want to be. You have one huge heart filled with so much love, hope, and kind words that can make anyone's day where ever you go in life. 

 I hope you always be you smile like a half moon( that's really big by the way, I mean have you seen a half moon talk about huge!) and believe in you and if you ever think about giving up don't. I know you have so many that care about you in the world! 

 Most importantly I'm here and Lucy but she will just eat your food. But I'm right here for you and not ever going to want to leave your side from the ups and downs ill be here. Always, my ohana. 



No comments:

Post a Comment