My Special Whistle

  #newvideo is live a #storytime of My Special Whistle, this special video is dedicated to my special friend Sam​, for everyone that always ...

Friday, October 19, 2012

Happy Spirit Day!

I love you all so much and I know it's really hard out there. With those mean bully's! And rude people out there, oh trust me I know. From death threats to being pushed down the stairs and being bullied so much even now that I'm older.

But no mater what I stayed strong. It doesn't mean that I didn't feel the pain, Because trust me it was there! And sometimes is there for others more then myself. But I know this is going to sound corny but I always believed like Cinderella taught me. Like Walt Disney instilled in me. I was always thinking of Christmas. Or something to look forward to. Something that made me really happy and not to give up. Even when things got really bad. Even with my dog in my life I always think of her. I know people hurt you so very much and it's really hard.

But talk to someone if someone is bullying you. Call the Trevor hotline at (866) 488-7386 they will listen.

I must admit at times I didn't want to tell anyone my problems or anything or cry but I felt safe talking to them. And please don't ever think that you don't belong in this world because trust me you do. I love you. Don't ever for get to smile and know that you are special.

No comments:

Post a Comment