My Special Whistle

  #newvideo is live a #storytime of My Special Whistle, this special video is dedicated to my special friend Sam​, for everyone that always ...

Thursday, July 19, 2012

My Coming Out Story: Rob Carrasco


 My Coming Out Story: I remember always being so very scared of who i was or rather who i didn't know i was, really I'm always living for everyone else well, i was until this year and since growing up now. Remember "Rome wasn't built in a day, but eventually Rome was built"-Bethenny Frankel



  When i was growing up i was always called every name in the book faggot, accident, looser, fuck up, you name it that was my name. so who wouldn't be scared? and most of it was from the people i loved the most in my life, my family. Boy was i wrong family does not do that, that's why some of them have come around and I've had to let some go. my life, is my life.


It took a lon hard while and so much talking to myself if this was me? or was it what everyone wanted for me? or am i just supposed to be "a Faggot" growing up it wasn't talked about when i was small it was PBS kids and barney. now days kids talk sex drugs and teen mom. Its scary but that's how it is. I knew when i finally came out i was happy it was me it was the 2nd thing i did for me. the first was adopt my dog Lucy LULU Carrasco!



i also want to thank my friends,family and loved ones so very much thank you for letting me be me.

 
i want you all to go out there and be happy it takes some time just sit and dig deep and ask you're self what i asked my self " are you ready to be who you are? you can do this i believe in me"-

        i love you guys thank you all so much, hugs and smiles you're way! get excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment