My Special Whistle

  #newvideo is live a #storytime of My Special Whistle, this special video is dedicated to my special friend Sam​, for everyone that always ...

Thursday, July 26, 2012

Advice From Rob: Friendship



Advice From Rob: Friendship
I love everyone and always I've everyone chance no matter who you are. and it seems that who ever i meet right away we form a very close bond and i love them i love all of you sometimes i wish when you all are sad and down i could give you all a very big hug! really!


But as always their isn't always good in the world but hey, that's okay to... i guess? its not so fun being hurt or sad or let down or when people leave you're life that you want so badly to stay in but its a chapter in you're life. if the next chapter or book there in then fantastic but if not its okay to turn the page remember that.

thanks O.T! :) and thank you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment